CSGNT's board consists of a chairperson and up to 13 directors.
The board is responsible for:
- Determining broad strategic direction of the company
- Ensuring key stakeholders strategic needs are met
- Ensuring the company is in a sound financial condition
- Ensuring that the company meets all its legal and statutory requirements
- Overseeing the company’s on-going delivery and performance.
Meet the Board:
Scottish Forestry, Scottish Natural Heritage and Scottish Enterprise are formal members of the company.
The CSGNT board meets four times a year. Minutes and papers are available in publications.